The image as a way of life. The audiovisual world, social networks, interactive communication … The digital universe, in short, is the new center of everything. That is why the image that we transmit to others has become extremely important. It is not surprising then that the number of cosmetic surgery operations grows year by year. One of the most demanded, along with breast augmentation.
The best techniques to undergo a rhinoplasty
Nose operations are, as we said, one of the most demanded. It seems that certain features do not match well with current beauty standards. We speak large noses, with curvatures, aquiline, etc. On the contrary, there is a high demand for thin, flat, and small shapes, even a little upturned.
There are 3 types of rhinoplasty techniques used among the best nose job surgeons: Closed and open, the traditional ones, and ultrasonic, the most modern and least invasive technique. We give you some tips to take them into account before making a decision.
- Find out from professionals accredited by the College of Physicians which technique is best suited to your situation.
- Make sure you operate in a clinic with all the guarantees and certificates.
- If you have problems with asymmetry, bumps, and other irregularities, ultrasonic rhinoplasty is the most recommended. It is also the least invasive and the one that leaves a more natural result.
- Open rhinoplasty is indicated to correct long or crooked noses, drooping or wide tips, or the elimination of a significant curvature in the upper part. It is a very invasive technique with external scars.
- Closed rhinoplasty is a less invasive technique than open rhinoplasty and is used in cases where it is necessary to remove or add cartilage, define the straight profile, correct the tip.